Responsible for management, administration, negotiation and interpretation of the organization’s information technology needs, including issues & dispute resolution, as it relates to the banking industry, including procurement activities and vendor management.
Your role at a glance:
- Leading procurement activities related to the IT function from start to final decision
- Lead and participate in strategic sourcing, including contract negotiations, benchmarking & research
- Work closely with partners in supply chain, IT and operations to ensure requirements / SLAs
- Support multiples projects and complex enterprises agreements for small to large projects
- Ensure compliance within the company guidelines and financial/legal requirements
- Establishing standard processes and protocols, manage vendor negotiations, & contract mgmt.
- Perform risk management and governance of contracts
- Manage IT related licenses and renewals, including a financial budget review
- Evaluate suppliers, drive savings and improvements, & preparing necessary reports/key metrics
Who you are:
- Experience in practicing best-class procurement and/or operational processes
- Must have experience in purchasing and vendor management (SCMP designation preferred)
- A bachelor degree in business, along with post-secondary training in IT OR equivalent
- Excellent contract managements and negotiations skills with technology vendors
- Experience in banking industry preferred
- Excellent leadership capabilities and aptitude in decision-making
- English speaking is required, while bilingualism is considered an asset
What our client brings:
- A team of great people
- Job stability, training
- Competitive wage
- Full range of benefits
- Employer-paid pension plan
- Stimulating work environment
- Zero commute, work from home option
- Excellent work-life balance
PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!!
Please send your resume to Ann Vermette at avermette@SSIconsulting.ca. Candidates are reviewed for this position as received, and eligible candidates will be scheduled for interviews. If you are interested in this position, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
SSI Consulting and its clients are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.