SSI Consulting is seeking a highly motivated Purchasing Agent with a can-do attitude for one of our manufacturing clients in the Moncton, NB area. Our client has been in business for over 40 years and is looking to fill this current full-time, permanent role with a candidate who thrives being part of a team!
Let’s get more specific:
This role supports all of the purchasing related responsibilities, as well as the continuous improvement activities within the purchasing function. The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in negotiating, developing strong relationships, and is results- orientated.
A little about you:
- Two years or more of purchasing experience
- Familiarity with sourcing, vendor management and market dynamics
- Experienced negotiator, great communicator, customer orientated, strong relationship builder Detailed orientated, professional, team player
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Above average computer skills
- Takes initiative, entrepreneurial spirit
- Works well with minimal supervision and within a team
- English is a must; French is an asset but not required
- Working towards SCMP designation would be an asset but not required
- Holds a valid driver’s license
What you can expect:
- A great place to work where you are part of a team
- A competitive total compensation program, including pension & benefits
- An opportunity to grow within the organization
We welcome all applicants for this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Ann Vermette, Consulting Partner at email@example.com. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. No phone calls please. To learn more about SSI Consulting visit our website at http://ssiconsulting.ca.