SSI Recruitment Solutions is seeking an Office Manager/Bookkeeper on behalf of our client in Moncton, NB.
Our client is seeking to fill the full-time position of Office Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all activities involved with administration in the office and correspondence with site activities. You are pleasant and outgoing which enables you to connect well with people. You are self-motivated, enjoy working as a team member but can also function well on your own without needing much direct supervision. You are a trustworthy person with a sincere passion for this type of work. Be able to assist with planning and coordination of special events and activities.
- As the successful candidate, you must possess excellent communication skills and be motivated to provide superior professional service to all clients in a consistent manner.
- This position entails daily office duties as answering phones, filing, administrative and scheduling support to management, as well as accounting duties with a robust attention to detail and process driven intellect.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles is necessary as well as a background in working with Simply Accounting.
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Proactive, with the ability to learn quickly
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and/or in a team environment
- Coordinate travel arrangements for managers and teams when required;
- Managing the teams’ administrative processes as needed (e.g. mail and courier packages, stationery requirements, etc.)
- Three to five years’ experience as a bookkeeper and/or an office supervisor combined with a post-secondary education in a related field is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Bilingualism would be an asset but not a requirement.
- Experience with Simply Accounting required.