Join the forward-thinking team at Trinity Energy Group and be a part of our mission to enhance energy efficiency for all Atlantic Canadians.
About Our Client
Trinity Energy Group has been a leader in delivering exceptional residential energy efficiency services since 2006. As one of Nova Scotia’s leading energy efficiency companies, we work closely with Efficiency Nova Scotia as a certified Service Organization to help homeowners save money on energy costs.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be a Registered Energy Advisor (EnerGuide for Existing Homes).
- Experience with energy efficiency and government rebate programs.
- Strong knowledge of building materials (insulation types, sealants, windows and doors, etc.) with an understanding of residential construction practices.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office programs.
- A passion for residential construction, energy efficiency, and retrofits.
- Clean Driver’s Abstract.
- Physically able to fulfill the requirements of the position (will be required to be on your feet, able to carry boxes up to 50 lbs, comfortable using ladders and stairs).
- Ability to operate Blower Door test equipment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
Why Choose us:
When you choose to join Trinity Energy Group, you’re joining more than just a company; you’re joining a family. We are committed to finding the perfect match for both you and our organization, ensuring a supportive and fulfilling work experience. Our team thrives in a dynamic and collaborative work environment, where your success and happiness are our utmost priorities. Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible hours
- Complete benefits including medical, dental, vision, and extended health care (massage, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Virtual primary health care
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Employee pricing on Trinity services and materials
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Competitive wage
Work With Us
If you possess the drive, skills, and passion to embark on a rewarding career with Trinity Energy Group, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to Matt Craig, SSI Consulting Solutions email@example.com