Headquartered in Charlottetown, PEI, our client is seeking a CHARTERED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT (CPA) ASSOCIATE to join their firm. This full-time position is located in the lovely part of Atlantic Canada, where the city’s vision is that “great things happen here”. An exceptional islanders view of the Atlantic Ocean, connected by the Confederation Bridge and a safe haven for families and/or golfers.
Provide exceptional client services. Responsible for planning, preparing and executing financial statements; provide services including review engagements, compilation engagements and assisting in audits. Work with clients under various reporting frameworks across different industries and sectors.
Your role at a glance:
- Planning and preparing for assurance engagements, both audit and review, year-end working paper files & financial statements
- Preparation and review of compilation financial statements
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Create and analyze financial reports
- Preparation of external filing, such as HST, wage subsidies etc.
- Provide business development and client management
Who you are:
- Must have CPA designation
- 2-3 years’ experience post CPA
- Must have a passion in helping clients in small communities
- Previous public accounting experience required
- Expertise in various business sectors
- Able to engage and communicate directly with clients
- Resourceful, high performer, organized and methodical
- Strong communicator
What our client brings:
- Competitive wage & benefits
- Stimulating work environment
- Diverse workplace
- Supports advancement / training
Please send your resume to Ann Vermette at email@example.com. Candidates are reviewed for this position as received, and eligible candidates will be scheduled for interviews. If you are interested in this position, you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
SSI Consulting and its clients are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.